Mr Mega Casino
- + A great number of slot and live casino games
- + Various banking methods
- + Responsive customer support
- ? A large number of restricted countries
- ? Only one bonus offer
- ? Problem with loading times and website usability
In the sea of online casinos, I stumbled upon a new online casino with a grandiose name – Mr Mega Casino. So is it any good?
Mr Mega Casino Details
Mr Mega Casino is an online casino that’s just arrived on the scene. Established in 2021, it is owned and operated by Sharp Connection Ltd.
Although a new online casino, Mr Mega brings to the table various games from different software providers, excellent banking methods, professional customer support, and not so good promotions section.
I wanted to stress that Mr Mega Casino possesses a license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). They are a fully legit online casino, with no shady business, Bro.
Do you know what this means, man? It means that players from United Kingdom can try this bad boy anytime, anyplace.
This reminded me of one particular “unpleasantry” I have to share with you every review – country restrictions. Let’s check out who can’t enjoy this new online casino.
Sadly, this Mr Mega Casino review isn’t without a long list of restricted countries. When I say long, I mean it, man. Just look at it:
- Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Benin, Bolivia, Bonaire Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bouvet Island, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic, Costa Rica, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, and the list goes on and on, to Ukraine and United States of America. Continue reading “Is it worthy of such a cool name?”